Treatment of wistar rats with a renal carcinogen, ferric nitrilotriacetate, causes dna-protein cross-linking between thymine and tyrosine in their renal chromatin
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 309–313, 28 July 1995
How to Cite
Toyokuni, S., Mori, T., Hiai, H. and Dizdaroglu, M. (1995), Treatment of wistar rats with a renal carcinogen, ferric nitrilotriacetate, causes dna-protein cross-linking between thymine and tyrosine in their renal chromatin. Int. J. Cancer, 62: 309–313. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910620313
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 1995
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science and Culture
- Office of Health and Environmental Research
- Office of Energy Research, US Department of Energy, Washington, DC
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.