Tumor-infiltrating T lymphocytes from renal-cell carcinoma express B7-1 (CD80): T-Cell expansion by T-T cell co-stimulation
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 559–564, 4 September 1995
How to Cite
Thurnher, M., Radmayr, C., Hobisch, A., Böck, G., Romani, N., Bartcch, G. and Klocker, H. (1995), Tumor-infiltrating T lymphocytes from renal-cell carcinoma express B7-1 (CD80): T-Cell expansion by T-T cell co-stimulation. Int. J. Cancer, 62: 559–564. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910620512
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 1995
- Austrian Science Foundation. Grant Number: P-10031-Med
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.