Occupational cancer in developed and developing countries. Report from a workshop on “cancer at the workplace” held at the XVIIth UICC cancer congress (New Delhi, 4 November 1994)
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 655–660, 15 September 1995
How to Cite
Vineis, P., Cantor, K., Gonzales, C., Lynge, E. and Vallyathan, V. (1995), Occupational cancer in developed and developing countries. Report from a workshop on “cancer at the workplace” held at the XVIIth UICC cancer congress (New Delhi, 4 November 1994). Int. J. Cancer, 62: 655–660. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910620602
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.