Analysis of the antibody response to immunization with purified O-acetyl GD3 gangliosides in patients with malignant melanoma
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 668–672, 15 September 1995
How to Cite
Ritter, G., Ritter-Boosfeld, E., Adluri, R., Calves, M., Ren, S., Yu, R. K., Oettgen, H. F., Old, L. J. and Livingston, P. O. (1995), Analysis of the antibody response to immunization with purified O-acetyl GD3 gangliosides in patients with malignant melanoma. Int. J. Cancer, 62: 668–672. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910620604
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 1995
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA-33049, CA-08748, NS-11853
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.