Among 17 inducers of differentiation only sodium butyrate causes a permanent down-regulation of c-myc in Burkitt's lymphoma
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 697–702, 15 September 1995
How to Cite
Rottleb, C., Bornkamm, G. W. and Polack, A. (1995), Among 17 inducers of differentiation only sodium butyrate causes a permanent down-regulation of c-myc in Burkitt's lymphoma. Int. J. Cancer, 62: 697–702. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910620609
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 1995
- Deutsche Forschungsgemein. Grant Number: PO325/2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.