Growth control of human colon-adenocarcinoma-derived Caco-2 cells by vitamin-D compounds and extracellular calcium in vitro: relation to c-myc-oncogene and vitamin-D-receptor expression
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 711–716, 15 September 1995
How to Cite
Hulla, W., Kállay, E., Krugluger, W., Peterlik, M. and Cross, H. S. (1995), Growth control of human colon-adenocarcinoma-derived Caco-2 cells by vitamin-D compounds and extracellular calcium in vitro: relation to c-myc-oncogene and vitamin-D-receptor expression. Int. J. Cancer, 62: 711–716. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910620611
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 1995
- Oncology Research Committee of the University of Vienna Medical School. Grant Number: P09917-MED
- Austrian Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.