Interleukin-6 inhibits the potent stimulatory action of androgens, glucocorticoids and interleukin-1α on apolipoprotein D and GCDFP-15 expression in human breast cancer cells
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
International Journal of Cancer
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 732–737, 15 September 1995
How to Cite
Blais, Y., Sugimoto, K., Carrière, M.-C., Haagensen, D. E., Labrie, F. and Simard, J. (1995), Interleukin-6 inhibits the potent stimulatory action of androgens, glucocorticoids and interleukin-1α on apolipoprotein D and GCDFP-15 expression in human breast cancer cells. Int. J. Cancer, 62: 732–737. doi: 10.1002/ijc.2910620614
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1995
- Medical Research Council of Canada and Endorecherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.