PEG-based Polyplex Design for Gene and Nucleotide Delivery
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Israel Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Polymer Therapeutics as Novel Nanomedicines
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 175–184, August 2010
How to Cite
Vachutinsky, Y. and Kataoka, K. (2010), PEG-based Polyplex Design for Gene and Nucleotide Delivery. Isr. J. Chem., 50: 175–184. doi: 10.1002/ijch.201000018
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!