Maitotoxin: An Inspiration for Synthesis
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Israel Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Total Synthesis of Natural Products
Volume 51, Issue 3-4, pages 359–377, April 2011
How to Cite
Nicolaou, K. C. and Aversa, R. J. (2011), Maitotoxin: An Inspiration for Synthesis. Isr. J. Chem., 51: 359–377. doi: 10.1002/ijch.201100003
- Issue online: 8 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- National Institutes of Health
- The Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!