From Total Synthesis to Diverted Total Synthesis: Case Studies in the Amphidinolide Series
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Israel Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Total Synthesis of Natural Products
Volume 51, Issue 3-4, pages 329–345, April 2011
How to Cite
Fürstner, A. (2011), From Total Synthesis to Diverted Total Synthesis: Case Studies in the Amphidinolide Series. Isr. J. Chem., 51: 329–345. doi: 10.1002/ijch.201100006
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2011
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Merck Research Council
- Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation
- Swiss National Foundation
- NSERC Canada
- Swedish Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!