The Dipole Correction Method for Extracting Excited State Potentials and Electronic Transition Dipoles from Fluorescence Data
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Israel Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Control of Quantum Dynamical Processes and Interfaces: Wolf Prize for Stuart A. Rice
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 407–413, May 2012
How to Cite
Li, X. and Shapiro, M. (2012), The Dipole Correction Method for Extracting Excited State Potentials and Electronic Transition Dipoles from Fluorescence Data. Isr. J. Chem., 52: 407–413. doi: 10.1002/ijch.201100095
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
- Peter Wall Institute for Advanced Studies
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- US-DoD DTRA Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!