Features of Capacitance and Mobility of Injected Carriers in Organic Layers Measured by Impedance Spectroscopy
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Israel Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Organic Materials for Electronics: Wolf Prize for Ching Tang
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 519–528, June 2012
How to Cite
Montero, J. M. and Bisquert, J. (2012), Features of Capacitance and Mobility of Injected Carriers in Organic Layers Measured by Impedance Spectroscopy. Isr. J. Chem., 52: 519–528. doi: 10.1002/ijch.201100109
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- HOPE. Grant Number: CSD2007-00007
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Numbers: PROMETEO/2009/058, ISIC/2012/2008
- Institute of Nanotechnologies for Clean Energies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!