Indigo and Tyrian Purple – From Ancient Natural Dyes to Modern Organic Semiconductors
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Israel Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Organic Materials for Electronics: Wolf Prize for Ching Tang
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 540–551, June 2012
How to Cite
Głowacki, E. D., Voss, G., Leonat, L., Irimia-Vladu, M., Bauer, S. and Sariciftci, N. S. (2012), Indigo and Tyrian Purple – From Ancient Natural Dyes to Modern Organic Semiconductors. Isr. J. Chem., 52: 540–551. doi: 10.1002/ijch.201100130
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!