Reaction Front Evolution during Electrochemical Lithiation of Crystalline Silicon Nanopillars
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Israel Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Nanochemistry: Wolf Prize for A. Paul Alivisatos and Charles M. Lieber
Volume 52, Issue 11-12, pages 1118–1123, December 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S. W., Berla, L. A., McDowell, M. T., Nix, W. D. and Cui, Y. (2012), Reaction Front Evolution during Electrochemical Lithiation of Crystalline Silicon Nanopillars. Isr. J. Chem., 52: 1118–1123. doi: 10.1002/ijch.201200077
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering. Grant Number: DE-AC02-76SF00515
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DE-AC02-05CH11231, Subcontract No. 6951379
- KAUST. Grant Number: KUK-F1-038-02
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-04-ER46163
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!