Storage and Processing of Information Using Molecules: The All-Photonic Approach with Simple and Multi-Photochromic Switches
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Israel Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Photochromic Control of Molecular and Macroscopic Properties
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 236–246, May 2013
How to Cite
Andréasson, J. and Pischel, U. (2013), Storage and Processing of Information Using Molecules: The All-Photonic Approach with Simple and Multi-Photochromic Switches. Isr. J. Chem., 53: 236–246. doi: 10.1002/ijch.201300014
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Numbers: grants CTQ2008-06777-C02-02, CTQ2011-28390
- the Swedish Research Council
- the European Research Council. Grant Number: ERC FP7/2007–2013 no. 203952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!