Bottom-Up Molecular Tunneling Junctions Formed by Self-Assembly
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Israel Journal of Chemistry
Special Issue: Organic Electronics
Volume 54, Issue 5-6, pages 513–533, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Zhao, Z., Fracasso, D. and Chiechi, R. C. (2014), Bottom-Up Molecular Tunneling Junctions Formed by Self-Assembly. Isr. J. Chem., 54: 513–533. doi: 10.1002/ijch.201400033
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2014
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 335473
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!