DO CORPORATE PROFIT FORECASTER HERD?—EVIDENCE FROM CANADA, UK AND THE UNITED STATES
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Finance & Economics
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 93–102, January 2013
How to Cite
Rülke, J.-C. (2013), DO CORPORATE PROFIT FORECASTER HERD?—EVIDENCE FROM CANADA, UK AND THE UNITED STATES. Int. J. Fin. Econ., 18: 93–102. doi: 10.1002/ijfe.1462
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!