Microeconomic effects of capital controls: The chilean experience during the 1990s
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Finance & Economics
Special Issue: Symposium on Capital Controls
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 225–253, July 2003
How to Cite
Gallego, F. A. and Hernández, F. L. (2003), Microeconomic effects of capital controls: The chilean experience during the 1990s. Int. J. Fin. Econ., 8: 225–253. doi: 10.1002/ijfe.207
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!