Convertibility, currency controls and the cost of capital in Western Europe, 1950-1999
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Finance & Economics
Special Issue: Symposium on Capital Controls
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 255–276, July 2003
How to Cite
Voth, H.-J. (2003), Convertibility, currency controls and the cost of capital in Western Europe, 1950-1999. Int. J. Fin. Econ., 8: 255–276. doi: 10.1002/ijfe.210
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2003
- the Leverhulme Trust
- the Spanish Education Ministry (MCYT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!