An empirical model of daily highs and lows
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Finance & Economics
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–20, January 2007
How to Cite
Cheung, Y.-W. (2007), An empirical model of daily highs and lows. Int. J. Fin. Econ., 12: 1–20. doi: 10.1002/ijfe.303
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2007
- Faculty Research Funds of the University of California
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!