This work was written while Kristien Smedts was Aspirant of the FWO-Vlaanderen at CES, Catholic University of Leuven.
Limits to international arbitrage: an empirical evaluation
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Finance & Economics
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 273–285, July 2007
How to Cite
Dewachter, H. and Smedts, K. (2007), Limits to international arbitrage: an empirical evaluation. Int. J. Fin. Econ., 12: 273–285. doi: 10.1002/ijfe.311
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- 2001. Has financial integration increased during the 1990s? Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money 11: 265–287. , .
- 2001. Affine term structure models and the forward premium anomaly. Journal of Finance 56: 279–304. , , .
- 1995. Closed-end country funds and the US market sentiment. Review of Financial Studies 8: 879–918. , , .
- 2004. International risk sharing is better than you think (or exchange rates are much too smooth). Working Paper, UCLA. , , .
- 2002. Simulated likelihood estimation of diffusions with an application to exchange rate dynamics in incomplete markets. Journal of Financial Economics 63: 161–210. , .
- 1998. Alternative factor specifications, security characteristics, and the cross-section of expected stock returns. Journal of Financial Economics 49: 345–373. , , .
- 1995. Measurement of market integration and arbitrage. Review of Financial Studies 8: 287–325. , .
- 2003. The limits of arbitrage: evidence from dual-listed companies. Mimeo. , , .
- 1990. Noise trader risk in financial markets. Journal of Political Economy 98: 703–738. , , , .
- 1968. The cost of transacting. Quarterly Journal of Economics 82: 33–53. .
- 1999. How are stock prices affected by the location of trade? Journal of Financial Economics 53: 189–216. , .
- 1997. Assessing specification errors in stochastic discount factor models. Journal of Finance 52: 557–590. , .
- 1994. What moves the discount on country equity funds? In The Internationalization of Equity Markets, FrankelJA (ed.). University of Chicago Press: Chicago. , , .
- 1996. The upstairs market for large-block transactions: analysis and measurement of price effects. Review of Financial Studies 9: 1–36. , .
- 2003. Can the market add and subtract? Mispricing in tech stock carve-outs. Journal of Political Economy 111: 227–269. , .
- 2000. Market microstructure: a survey. Journal of Financial Markets 3: 205–258. .
- 1993. Shifting gears: an economic evaluation of the reform of the Paris Bourse. In Financial Markets Liberalization and the Role of the Banks, ContiV, HamamiuR (eds). Cambridge University Press: Cambridge. , .
- 1997. The limits of arbitrage. Journal of Finance 52: 35–55. , .
- 2000. Friction. Journal of Finance 55: 1479–1514. .
- 2000. Views of the financial economists on the equity premium and on professional controversies. Journal of Business 73: 501–537. .