The views expressed are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis or the Federal Reserve System.
Central bank intervention with limited arbitrage†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Finance & Economics
Special Issue: Exchange Rate Intervention
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 249–260, April 2007
How to Cite
Neely, C. J. and Weller, P. A. (2007), Central bank intervention with limited arbitrage. Int. J. Fin. Econ., 12: 249–260. doi: 10.1002/ijfe.328
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!