Modelling sovereign bond yield curves of the US, Japan and Germany
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Finance & Economics
Special Issue: Special Issue on International Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 82–91, January 2008
How to Cite
Tam, C.-S. and Yu, I.-W. (2008), Modelling sovereign bond yield curves of the US, Japan and Germany. Int. J. Fin. Econ., 13: 82–91. doi: 10.1002/ijfe.353
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!