The US treasury market in August 1998: untangling the effects of Hong Kong and Russia with high-frequency data
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Finance & Economics
Special Issue: Special Issue on International Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 40–52, January 2008
How to Cite
Dungey, M., Goodhart, C. and Tambakis, D. (2008), The US treasury market in August 1998: untangling the effects of Hong Kong and Russia with high-frequency data. Int. J. Fin. Econ., 13: 40–52. doi: 10.1002/ijfe.356
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!