When markets fall down: are emerging markets all the same?
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Finance & Economics
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 324–338, October 2011
How to Cite
Ramos, S. B., Vermunt, J. K. and Dias, J. G. (2011), When markets fall down: are emerging markets all the same?. Int. J. Fin. Econ., 16: 324–338. doi: 10.1002/ijfe.431
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!