We thank Stefan Konigorski for his assistance in collecting the data and his valuable comments regarding the manuscript.
Acculturation, self-construal, mental and physical health: An explorative study of East Asian students in Germany
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
How to Cite
Shim, G., Freund, H., Stopsack, M., Kämmerer, A. and Barnow, S. (2013), Acculturation, self-construal, mental and physical health: An explorative study of East Asian students in Germany. International Journal of Psych. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!