This project was supported by the funds of the Polish National Science Center, awarded with the decision number DEC-2011/01/B/HS6/04637. The authors would like to thank Zephyr Guan, Erin P. Hennes, György Hunyady, Francesca Manzi, Hannah Nam, Lindsay Rankin, Michèle Robert, Joanna Sterling, Chadly Stern, David Winter and an anonymous reviewer for extremely helpful comments on previous versions of the article. In addition, we gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Marta Marchlewska, Karolina Oleksiak, Benjamin Ruisch and Marta Witkowska with respect to manuscript preparation.
Stripped of illusions? Exploring system justification processes in capitalist and post-Communist societies†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 6–29, February 2014
How to Cite
Cichocka, A. and Jost, J. T. (2014), Stripped of illusions? Exploring system justification processes in capitalist and post-Communist societies. International Journal of Psych, 49: 6–29. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12011
A free Video Cast to accompany this article can be found online at: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1464-066X/homepage/podcasts.htm
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- Polish National Science Center. Grant Number: DEC-2011/01/B/HS6/04637
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!