What my parents make me believe in learning: The role of filial piety in Hong Kong students' motivation and academic achievement
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
How to Cite
Chen, W.-W. and Wong, Y.-L. (2013), What my parents make me believe in learning: The role of filial piety in Hong Kong students' motivation and academic achievement. International Journal of Psych. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!