This research was supported in part by a Contribution Agreement with the Social Development Partnerships Program (Social Development Canada), Government of Canada. The authors wish to acknowledge Dr. Judith Duncan, Associate Professor of Education, University of Canterbury, New Zealand, for her invaluable contributions in critiquing this manuscript. This manuscript is based on data from Maria J. Pighini's unpublished doctoral dissertation (2008) entitled “A multiple case study of children and families in the Infant Development Program of British Columbia.” Awards for Ph.D. dissertation received from The Society for Community Research in Action (APA Chapter #27) and The Human Early Learning Partnership (UBC).
Learning from parents' stories about what works in early intervention
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
How to Cite
Pighini, M. J., Goelman, H., Buchanan, M., Schonert-Reichl, K. and Brynelsen, D. (2013), Learning from parents' stories about what works in early intervention. International Journal of Psych. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12024
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!