We thank Carl W. Lejuez and Irvin P. Levin for numerous helpful comments and suggestions on earlier version of this manuscript. All the authors edited the manuscript. A. Panno and A. Pierro designed the experiment. A. Panno collected and analysed the data. A. Panno and M. Lauriola prepared the manuscript.
Brief Research Report
Self-regulation predicts risk-taking through people's time horizon
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 211–215, June 2014
How to Cite
Panno, A., Pierro, A. and Lauriola, M. (2014), Self-regulation predicts risk-taking through people's time horizon. International Journal of Psych, 49: 211–215. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12026
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!