Brief Research Report
Evaluating the fakability of a conditional reasoning test of addiction proneness
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
How to Cite
Bowler, J. L. and Bowler, M. C. (2014), Evaluating the fakability of a conditional reasoning test of addiction proneness. International Journal of Psych. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12030
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!