Brief Research Report
Why are people with insecure attachments unhappy? The mediation of meaning in life
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 404–408, October 2014
How to Cite
Yen, C.-L. (2014), Why are people with insecure attachments unhappy? The mediation of meaning in life. International Journal of Psych, 49: 404–408. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12038
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!