Regular Empirical Article
Motivational cues: The role of perceived senders' self-control ability in raters' deception judgements
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 123–130, April 2014
How to Cite
Wu, S., Zou, H., Cai, W., Wang, X. and Jin, S. (2014), Motivational cues: The role of perceived senders' self-control ability in raters' deception judgements. International Journal of Psych, 49: 123–130. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12039
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- National Fund for Fostering Talents of Basic Science. Grant Numbers: J1103601, J1210048
- Project of National Social Science Foundation. Grant Number: 12&ZD228
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!