Brief Research Report
Emotional suppression and well-being in immigrants and majority group members in the Netherlands
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 503–507, December 2014
How to Cite
Stupar, S., van de Vijver, F. J. R. and Fontaine, J. R. J. (2014), Emotional suppression and well-being in immigrants and majority group members in the Netherlands. International Journal of Psych, 49: 503–507. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12040
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!