Brief Research Report
Categorisation salience and ingroup bias: The buffering role of a multicultural ideology
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 508–512, December 2014
How to Cite
Costa-Lopes, R., Pereira, C. R. and Judd, C. M. (2014), Categorisation salience and ingroup bias: The buffering role of a multicultural ideology. International Journal of Psych, 49: 508–512. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12044
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!