Regular Empirical Article
Educators' implicit perspectives on wisdom: A comparison between interpersonal and intrapersonal perspectives
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 425–433, December 2014
How to Cite
Chen, L.-M., Cheng, Y.-Y., Wu, P.-J. and Hsueh, H.-I. (2014), Educators' implicit perspectives on wisdom: A comparison between interpersonal and intrapersonal perspectives. International Journal of Psych, 49: 425–433. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12045
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!