Regular Empirical Article
Regulatory modes and time management: How locomotors and assessors plan and perceive time
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 192–199, June 2014
How to Cite
Amato, C., Pierro, A., Chirumbolo, A. and Pica, G. (2014), Regulatory modes and time management: How locomotors and assessors plan and perceive time. International Journal of Psych, 49: 192–199. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12047
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!