Brief Research Report
Perceived ethnic superiority and immigrants' attitudes towards multiculturalism and the national majority
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 318–322, August 2014
How to Cite
Mähönen, T. A., Brylka, A. and Jasinskaja-Lahti, I. (2014), Perceived ethnic superiority and immigrants' attitudes towards multiculturalism and the national majority. International Journal of Psych, 49: 318–322. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12048
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2013
- KONE Foundation. Grant Number: Grant No 31–219
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: Grant No 257079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!