The Spanish Ministry of Science & Technology supported this research (BIA2005-08940-C02-02/).
Regular Empirical Article
How personal resources predict work engagement and self-rated performance among construction workers: A social cognitive perspective
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 200–207, June 2014
How to Cite
Lorente, L., Salanova, M., Martínez, I. M. and Vera, M. (2014), How personal resources predict work engagement and self-rated performance among construction workers: A social cognitive perspective. International Journal of Psych, 49: 200–207. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12049
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2011
- The Spanish Ministry of Science & Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!