Regular Empirical Article
Is depression the past tense of anxiety? An empirical study of the temporal distinction
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 446–452, December 2014
How to Cite
Pomerantz, A. M. and Rose, P. (2014), Is depression the past tense of anxiety? An empirical study of the temporal distinction. International Journal of Psych, 49: 446–452. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12050
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!