The author thanks Noa Peled for her help with data collection. The author wishes to thank Helene Hogri for her valuable editorial assistance, Edna Guttmann for her statistical support and Noa Peled for her help conducting the research.
Regular Empirical Article
The relationships between stressful life events during childhood and differentiation of self and intergenerational triangulation in adulthood
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
How to Cite
Peleg, O. (2014), The relationships between stressful life events during childhood and differentiation of self and intergenerational triangulation in adulthood. International Journal of Psych. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12054
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!