Regular Empirical Article
Multi-group acculturation orientations in a changing context: Palestinian Christian Arab adolescents in Israel after the lost decade
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 364–370, October 2014
How to Cite
Munayer, S. J. and Horenczyk, G. (2014), Multi-group acculturation orientations in a changing context: Palestinian Christian Arab adolescents in Israel after the lost decade. International Journal of Psych, 49: 364–370. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12058
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!