This work was supported in part by a grant from Victoria University of Wellington's Asian Studies Institute.
Regular Empirical Article
Self-esteem mediates the relationship between spirituality and subjective well-being in Iran
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 115–120, March 2015
How to Cite
Joshanloo, M. and Daemi, F. (2015), Self-esteem mediates the relationship between spirituality and subjective well-being in Iran. International Journal of Psych, 50: 115–120. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12061
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2012
- Victoria University of Wellington
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!