This study was supported by grants from the Key Project of Natural Science Foundation of the Education Department of Anhui Province (grant no. KJ2009A79), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant no. 81202224), the Foundation for Outstanding Young Talents in Higher Education Institutions of Anhui Province (2010SQRL070) and the Social Science Foundation of the Education Department of Anhui Province (grant no. KJ2009A79). The authors have no conflict of interests to declare.
Regular Empirical Article
Internet addiction, adolescent depression, and the mediating role of life events: Finding from a sample of Chinese adolescents
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 342–347, October 2014
How to Cite
Yang, L., Sun, L., Zhang, Z., Sun, Y., Wu, H. and Ye, D. (2014), Internet addiction, adolescent depression, and the mediating role of life events: Finding from a sample of Chinese adolescents. International Journal of Psych, 49: 342–347. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12063
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!