This study was supported by National Education Science Key Research Project during 12th Five-Year Plan of Ministry of Education (DLA120312).
Regular Empirical Article
The beneficial effect of Tai Chi on self-concept in adolescents
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
How to Cite
Bao, X. and Jin, K. (2014), The beneficial effect of Tai Chi on self-concept in adolescents. International Journal of Psych. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12066
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!