This study was supported by National Education Science Key Research Project during 12th Five-Year Plan of Ministry of Education (DLA120312).
Regular Empirical Article
The beneficial effect of Tai Chi on self-concept in adolescents
Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 101–105, March 2015
How to Cite
Bao, X. and Jin, K. (2015), The beneficial effect of Tai Chi on self-concept in adolescents. International Journal of Psych, 50: 101–105. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12066
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!