This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation [No.31371043] and the Ministry of Education of Humanities and Social Science Research Base on Major Projects of China [10JJDXLX001].
Brief Research Report
Which emotional regulatory strategy makes Chinese adolescents happier? A longitudinal study
Article first published online: 12 APR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 513–518, December 2014
How to Cite
Sang, B., Deng, X. and Luan, Z. (2014), Which emotional regulatory strategy makes Chinese adolescents happier? A longitudinal study. International Journal of Psych, 49: 513–518. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12067
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!