Regular Empirical Article
Personality dimensions and emotional problems: The mediating role of irrational beliefs in Pakistani adult non-clinical sample
Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 93–100, March 2015
How to Cite
Jibeen, T. (2015), Personality dimensions and emotional problems: The mediating role of irrational beliefs in Pakistani adult non-clinical sample. International Journal of Psych, 50: 93–100. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12069
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!