Regular Empirical Article
Testing crossover effects in an actor–partner interdependence model among Chinese dual-earner couples
Article first published online: 26 APR 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 106–114, March 2015
How to Cite
Liu, H. and Cheung, F. M. (2015), Testing crossover effects in an actor–partner interdependence model among Chinese dual-earner couples. International Journal of Psych, 50: 106–114. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12070
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!