This research was supported by the National Key Technologies Research and Development Program of China (2012BAI36B03). We wish to thank Beiwen Chen, Liwen Ran, Chonghua Li and Shanshan Mi for their helpful advice and quality translations.
Brief Research Report
Perception of parents as demonstrating the inherent merit of their values: Relations with self-congruence and subjective well-being
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 70–74, February 2015
How to Cite
Yu, S., Assor, A. and Liu, X. (2015), Perception of parents as demonstrating the inherent merit of their values: Relations with self-congruence and subjective well-being. International Journal of Psych, 50: 70–74. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12074
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!