This study was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China 31170995, 31371040, and also by the National Basic Research Program (973 Program: 2010CB833904). We are grateful to all the individuals who participated in our study or provided assistance.
Brief Research Report
Peer acceptance among Chinese adolescents: The role of emotional empathy, cognitive empathy and gender
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Union of Psychological Science
International Journal of Psychology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 420–424, October 2014
How to Cite
Huang, H. and Su, Y. (2014), Peer acceptance among Chinese adolescents: The role of emotional empathy, cognitive empathy and gender. International Journal of Psych, 49: 420–424. doi: 10.1002/ijop.12075
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!